Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hey Girl

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check your PM box...You been waiting on me HMM???

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did the other day and replied back......to myself...go figure!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cherry_pez:
    I did the other day and replied back......to myself...go figure
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">**cracks up **
    Now I know why I don't get your PM'S [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHA...good one!!! If I e-mail pics to you from Rachel is it easy for you to file them somewhere or download them to a floppy?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received the pics this morning from mom. Good pics by the way. Yeah...I am a bit distracted these days but I have to say that it is good to see Mr Texas again.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want Rae's camera...what good pics

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/digi...0_reviews.html

    Awesome
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] !!!!

    Glad you got the pics Robin...Hang in there Hon!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fuji finepix f20 177x150That is nice,
    I just want a little more zoom. If these prices keep dropping I may be able to afford one soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •